Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Caps and Gowns are in!

Here it is... 
My cap and gown! 
It's just another reminder that graduation is much closer than I can comprehend. I can't wait to see what the last couple months of my high school career bring. I can only imagine that they will be similar to what the past 3 years and 8 months of high school have been... amazing!!
And, because they require us to wear clothes underneath our gowns, here is my beautiful graduation dress!
The dress is a navy blue split sleeve dress from Lavender boutique. The moment I put it on, I knew I had to have it. I already have the perfect gold necklace to go with it. It's no coincidence that Georgia Southern colors are gold and navy blue!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos in this post! That dress is to DIE for! We have to get pics together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can borrow it any time! Of course we're going to get great pictures together!! And don't make plans for Monday, other than you and Rusty coming to my graduation party :) You'll get an official invitation.

    ReplyDelete