Friday, March 25, 2011

How to: Bookmark

A receipt for the book, a scrap of paper, or a specially picked bookmark from Barnes and Nobles...
We all have our ways of remembering where we left off in our book.
Here is a look at how I keep my place:

1) First, I find some old magazines that I don't mind cutting up. I prefer Lucky.


2) Next, I find little pictures that are unique and interesting. Then, I simply cut them out along the edges.


3) Once I have cut out all the pictures that I want, I reach for my cardstock, which is better for bookmarks because it is more thick. I glue each image to a different piece of cardstock. If the cardstock is larger than the picture, I trim around it. 


4) I use my bookmarks to keep my place in my bible. I write the verse on the back.


How do you save your place?

1 comment: